- Specific technology and project updates within compressed air energy storage
- Specific technology and project updates within pumped hydro energy storage
- Short updates from MDES developments in early commercialisation stages
- Modelling that elucidates the added value of different storage technologies
- A panel discussion on latest thinking about what policy and market mechanisms are needed to elicit investment in MDES
The event was free to attend – either physically (at IMechE in London) or virtually.
This event was brought-about through funding from Research England under its “Policy Support Fund” scheme. It drew upon support from Energy Research Accelerator (where presentations and recordings will be archived), Supergen Energy Storage Network Plus, the IEA Technology Collaboration Programme on Energy Storage and EERA (European Energy Research Alliance) SP4.
Download the event report here